Friday, May 31, 2013

shout out :)

I grew up two steps behind my sister. She is awesome. She is a South paw, so her brain  has the capacity for a lot more literal nonsense than most of us can fathom. Luckily my parents were aware of this and didn't expect me to be on her academic level. Unfortunately, I can not say the same for all of our teachers in school. After having my, towing the line of geniusness sister, I guess they expected me to measure up to her smarts. But I don't, and that is o.k. with me. I stopped measuring a long time ago (in more ways than one, I don't even want to know what my waist size is). So if you are looking for a blog that blows you away with its literary ability and what not.....
Not a bad picture, considering it was taken by a six year old!


http://www.stop-drop-roll-rachel.blogspot.com/

I love her and she is awesomely crafty too!
I can't even measure up to her hair length! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment